April 16, 2008

Slow Down

Talk about a slow month on this blog...geez, can you believe how lazy bloggers are these days? Honestly, I just haven't had anything to talk about. And, since we're being honest together right now and I feel like we're far enough in our relationship to be completely open with each other, I still have fuck to talk about. Amazing huh? Pacers miss the playoffs, get a new CEO and my boy Granger is going through the roof with three straight 30-point games and I've got nothing to talk about. I'm not impressed with myself. Today has been a day of going through the entire Season 3, Part II Entourage DVD set that just happened to be extremely on sale at Best Buy this week, which was awesome. "Victory!!!!" Yeah I went there.

Let's just skip the craperuskies and get to the Boxers...not Briefs

2 minutes...2-ah
The Pacers are down and out for the only the third time during my fandom with the team. Sad days. But better days are on the horizon. Granger is great (a potential All-Star, but never a Superstar like some people are thinking, that's just way out of his league. I could see him making like 3-4 All-Star teams in his career but he'll never be at the top echelon of the league), Dunleavy has become a consistently good starter and...oh yeah, that's about it. So here's to hoping the draft lottery is kind and we land Rose or Augustine. And here's hoping some contender who gets outrebounded and outplayed on defense (hello Denver) in the playoffs comes calling for J.O. in the offseason with a somewhat decent deal. There's no reason we shouldn't be in the playoffs next year, but Tinsley could kill any team, any time. We need to just send him to the D-League and hope for the worst.

Also, Pacers got a new CEO today.

In the gaming world, Madden 09 has some news about touchdown celebrations. Sounds cool but how bout bringing actual announcers back into the game? I hate Madden as much as the next guy, but seriously, it's called Madden...not "Radio guy who sucks a nut."

It's Beetles...with an A
Some bitch named Mariah Carey is going to break the Beatles record for most No. 1 singles on the Billboard chart. Not impressed.

You tube...no, you're a tube
Despite him destroying the only Finals team the Pacers have put together, I still can't help my love for Shaq. Here's a classic video of him swearing during an interview after the game. Priceless.


1 comment:

Tom said...

The Pacers are still around?

As for Mariah, she fucked her way to the top. Tramp.