August 3, 2009

Twist and Shout...Seriously, Do It

Yes, I'm inherently a lazy person.

But does that give me the right to only update this site once in an entire month? Apparently it does, and it also allows me to make my newest post (this one) just a quick link to a video instead of an analytical essay on why the gecko living in my apartment is so boring that even Ringo finds him sympathetically un-amusing.

Between all of my work that I've accomplished during my two week hiatus from the real world (i.e. watching 24+ hours worth of DVR'd television shows and movies recorded over the course of June and July) I finally stumbled upon something dashingly amazing this morning.

The second trailer for The Beatles: Rock Band was released to the public today and, yet again, I immediately passed out with joy after watching it. Not only does it lead off with a little twist and a little shout, the graphics and sound just gets better and better. I know (and this is official) that I can't afford this game when it releases on the cosmic date of 09.09.09, but it will be the lone gift hand printed on my Christmas List this December. So Santa and his elves better get their asses in gear and make me a good replica of this thing. Until then, I'll just pretend to hold my replica Hofner bass and bump out the bass line to Revolution. And if you think I'm kidding, then you don't know me at all.

Enjoy.

No comments: