November 17, 2009

Tumbling Down The Rabbit Hole

Since I rarely get the few minutes to spend that it takes to type up a ridiculously compelling and though-provoking essay on my life and what goes on around it on this here blog anymore, I thought I would redirect those who used to read the near-weekly updates to my new Tumblr site -- an idler's dream.

Tumblr is a cool, up-and-coming little blog type tool that allows you to post quick links, photos, video, audio and whatever else you want to put on there. Just like the Err Dizz, it's quick and easy. I hope to still post stuff on here when I get more free time (when I retire?), but I also may turn this blog into a forum for my future classroom (minus the Err Dizz reference above), so we'll see what happens.

Until then...follow me on Tumblr, Twitter and IC.

Peace.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing it here, it really feels good listening to the music of the Beatles

John
Aoudad Sheep Hunting

Husky Downs said...

THIS IS NOT SPAM!

I peeped your site and...

I think you'd be a great addition to our site as a contributing writer. All we can offer you is more exposure if you write/blog on our site; however, we're totally cool with you cross-promoting your site as well - so long as you're blogging on our site and not just dropping links.

You're welcome to writing on any of our pages, so you're not just limited to sports - unless of course you want to do only that. Heck, you can even post the same articles you post on your page, just post them on ours as well. Our goal is ultimately to become an online magazine - we're in the early stages right now.

So what say you?

www.thewriteguyz.com

Jesse Crows said...

i love the beatles!

Unknown said...

I'm personally a big fan of Read The News Today, Oh Boy blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path