September 8, 2008

Nostradamus Is In The House

So I predicted it would happen in Week 2 and "it" would be a season-ending groin injury, but I should still get some points for predicting the season-ending injury that occurred to Tom Brady yesterday during Week 1 action. Now I just need Moss to force a trade, Gisele to dump his ass and I'll be sitting pretty. Unfortunately, my prediction madness continued as the Colts proved me right that Bears look at least decent this year. The Colts also don't look like the Colts of old (something else I predicted...ok, here's your lotto numbers for tomorrow...8-17-68-3-23...book it). Indy looked listless and played with a complete lack of urgency, and although Manning could be blamed partly for the first half (as Tom said, Peyton looked like he had took a few tokes with Mary Jane before the game, apparently he couldn't kick that medicinal marijuana he received after surgery), I thought he picked it up in the second half while his teammates just thought he could do all the work. Also, when do we bury Harrison? I'm pretty sure he's dying carcass needs disposed of somewhere. Well, stay tuned for the rest of the NFL season to see more of my predictions come true and best of luck with the lottery tomorrow.

Anyways, we're here today only to have two subcategories in order to make up for not having them in either of the past two blogs. After receiving hundreds of angry e-mails and calls, Bo and my wife should be happy with being featured this week. Look for all the subcategories to return in the next blog edition. On to the links....

Mrs. Thug Mrs.
After seeing your addiction to Gilmore Girls reach new highs this weekend, I thought I should help you find a site where you can share your addiction with other fans of the show, which is here. Also, here's an book you might be interested in that will keep you going after you speed through the final two seasons this week. Big hole!

Info for Bo
Here's the link to the updated roster list for the IU men's basketball team. Surprise! We forgot they actually do have someone else besides Tabor who is bigger than 6'5" and this dude is actually 6'8", so that's awesome. That actually changes my "wins prediction" from 5-8 wins this season to 6-9 wins this year.

No comments: