December 31, 2008

From the New Year's Baby himself

Since I'll be fighting a nice-sized hangover tomorrow while trying to celebrate my 25th birthday, I better go ahead and wish everyone a Happy New Year directly from the best New Year's baby of them all (that'd be yours truly, aka me, aka Sean, and possibly by 10 p.m. tonight, aka Chuck.)

Hope you all have your resolutions in order. I don't think I've ever done a New Year's resolution. I guess that's cuz I'm so pre-occupied with my birthday. Well I've got a couple this year and I'm keeping them right where they belong: in my New Year's diaper with the other crap I think of doing but never get accomplished.

Apparently us New Year's babies are so awesome that they've got a movie documentary on us. Now the Web site will lead you to believe that it's actually documenting how six Cambodian kids escaped genocide or some crap, but that's not true cuz who would want to see that. I mean seriously. So hopefully they snuck an interview of me in there somewhere.

I guess I owe you all something for actually clicking on this link, so here's the best I can do on the eve of the greatest day of the year: My favorite "You tube...no, you're a tube" moment of 2008.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Did you pack the thunder?