October 12, 2008

Link Me

Being the post that's in-between the epic Oasis review and the soon-to-be epic NBA preview, we're gonna keep this short and sweet with the links you care about. All I want to say is a big thanks to Indiana.rivals.com who helped spike my readership up about 2,348% last week. My blog about Roshown McLeod's visit to my coaching class was linked on the site and I hope the 500+ IU fans enjoyed the retelling of McLeod's classic stories.

On to the links...

2 minutes...2-ah
After a disaster of a opening preseason game, the Pacers came back with a little win over the Bulls on Friday. The bigger news, however, was that the Pacers are only one step away from completely ridding itself of the Thug Life and completing the transformation to a team that spends Christmas morning with God in church, while the previous players apparently stole myrrh and frankincense from babies. Either way, the trading of Shawne Williams to Dallas for draft picks, money and the recently deceased Eddie Jones, leaves Jamaal Tinsley as the last man standing. Of course, he's standing in Atlanta as he was told not to join the team this season. Larry Bird has definitely lived up to his promise to destroy and rebuild this team. We'll see if the influx of white players (I think Eddie Jones counts as white doesn't he?) get the racist people of Indianapolis in the seats of Reggie Miller Fieldhouse again. Should be interesting.

It's Beetles...with an A
Whoa!!! Breaking news in Britain...the Beckham's spawn listens to the Beatles. We'll use this opportunity to fill the next brief...

Hello, Mr. Radio
...welcome to the blog Posh Spice. Enjoy.

Info for Bo
I'm watching yer Ravens being destroyed by the Colts right now. This is more of an observation than a link today. Hope that helped.

Mrs. Thug Mrs.
Whitney is getting her own spin-off from the Hills as it will follow her to New York. It's called the City. I wonder who got paid to think of that. I want his/her job.

My Sox are White
This is classic Onion. Enjoy.

Ma! I can read a photo!
Don't worry Mr. Arab man. You've got oil shooing out of every orafice so I think you'll be fine. Joel, this shoulda been a photo you got in Columbus. Seems like this happens all the time down there.

Bobsled This!
This is a link to your own story, but it made me so proud to see you cover the shit out of a conference cross country meet. You dominated it. [sniff] they grow up [sniff] so damn [sniff] fast.

You tube...no, you're a tube
If you missed the latest Office episode, check it out here. Trust me, you'll want to pee in a bottle rather than get up and use the restroom during this one.

2 comments:

Tom said...

This might be the best blog post to date. Posh's nipples and Whitney getting her own show?

I'll go ahead and quote myself, here..."I'm hard."

Phil Friend said...

I heart XC meets...good news I will be heading to the XC sectional at Harrison tomorrow too.